By Ann | 28 January 2021 | 0 Comments
What is headband wig?
Many of us have a lot of things to do in our daily life, getting tied up with different tasks. For instance, job holders are occupied with burdensome or onerous work, students with heavy homework, housemen and housewife with tedious household chores. All these grueling missions weigh heavily upon us.
In a word, many people seldom get around to a new look, let alone sparing time on a new hairstyle. Installing a lace wig will take much of our time. You need to care if the wig has been preplucked, if its lace knots have been bleached, and if the wig is a glueless one. If not, you need to buy more stuff to work on the wig, and most probably, ask someone to help you to install it. This has been a headache for most of us.
Amidst this circumstance, headband wigs emerge as a boon to those people.
In the passage that followed, I will take you to uncover its mysterious veil.
At the beginning, we should know what is headband wig.
A headband wig is a type of wig that is made with a piece of material resembling a headband. The wig can be slid around the head and put into place using a headband rather than clips or other fasteners. Adding a bright scarf or headband to your wig can help it appear as if you are just accessorizing your natural hair.
Headband wigs can come in as many styles as standard wigs do, with their differences lying in the number of insert combs, headband softness, and the ability of the headband to be detached, as well as headband width.
Headband is perfect for any wig wearer regardless of hair type, texture, or consistency! There is an elastic band attached to its back as an adjustable tool for you to fit the head. This amazing band eliminates tension and headaches, prevents bald spots, and safely secures your wigs, scarves, and beanies in place.
How To Wear Headband Wigs?
Headband wigs can be worn at special occasions as well as day to day life. Adjustable size and boycotting use of bobby pins, tapes makes them very user friendly. The only step involved in adjustment of hooks / Velcro provided in inner side of wig to match wearers head size or simply pull the belt on your head and you are done. Wearer should put the wig a few inches back from hairline so as to match it with natural hair by using wig brush or should put natural hairline over wig hairline.
What Are The Features Of Headband Wigs?
- The headband wigs are very much light in weight so one may not feel heavy and sweaty.
- The natural airflow of hair is easily possible with these wigs due to highly breathable mesh used in manufacturing of wig.
- The grip of the wig is best fitted as it contains adjustable band to secure hair behind ears. The wig will not fall off until user removes it by herself.
- Due to use of open lace the headband wigs are more comfortable than traditional human hair wigs.
- The durability, affordability and natural look are some of the key features of headband wigs.
Up Keeping Of Headband Wigs
The headband wigs are easy to maintain. A simple wash with any mild shampoo in cold water can keep your wig in good condition. You can follow a few tips to acheive the effect.
1. Comb with a hairbrush.
2. apply Mild shampoo to the hair, wash and rinse in cold water.
3. Pat and dry hair to remove moisture.
4. Brush again after completely dry.
5. Hang it up when you are not wearing it.
I believe you have already learnt many details about headband wig after reading through this article.
Now, let’s go ahead and get a desired headband wig!!!
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked. *